Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Stood Up and Nowhere to Go

Ben's walking almost perfectly now, but I felt that this video was more entertaining than him walking around shouting...it was a close one though. A little too late, he's learned that he can push things around with his head while crawling. He started with the bouncy balls we have, but has graduated to puppy pushing.

Also, and this is what the title is about, we got nowhere to walk! We spend most of our day walking from the living room to the kitchen to our bedroom to the living room to Ben's bedroom...you get the point. C'mon spring!

Meanwhile, Beth is working hard to submit a giant project she's been working on. If she gets it in on time, which she should provided the data analyzer guy gets his job done quickly, then she can submit it for an international conference. Should her project be accepted, Beth will be headed to Portugal for the conference. Seeing as she's 2 for 2 on getting things accepted for big time Rad Onc conferences, I'm guessing she'll be off to Portugal sometime this spring.

She also will be gone for about a week sometime soon on a top secret mission. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. All of you.

And me? I'm playing basketball 2 nights a week, working with Ben on his talking and soccer skills and making COH maps for Bob and I to play. Don't ask, the answer would bore you anyway.

No comments: