His attitude improved when he was able to crawl, and very shortly after that he was standing. It's been....3 weeks maybe since he's been able to pull himself up to a stand and he's been trying to reach out and take steps, with or without me there, for at least 2 weeks now.
In general he's been doing better with naps (5-10 minutes of crying), though I just listened to him cry himself to sleep for the past 30 minutes. He's a very inconsistent baby.
He's still up 2 to 3 times at night (lately it's been 2, so let's hope it stays steady and goes down from there), but he's back to eating very poorly from the bottle when he's at home. I'm thinkin he got a little too used to Beth being home when she was on vacation.
Anyway, he's asleep now, so time to be productive! (I use that term loosely and quite subjectively...)
1 comment:
Yup, I can tell already that Ben will be a very handsome man - especially when wearing a goatee.
Grandma A
Post a Comment