Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still Here!

Nope, I haven't gone on another hiatus just yet, but I can't quite post anything new either.

I think I've nailed down the issue on Beth's computer...and as it turns out, it's something the people who built it for us should have caught (very annoying). However, I want to wait a couple days to see if Beth's computer locks up again before I hand it back to the guys who built it in order to get it fixed.

If all goes well, we'll get her computer back....sometime next week (??) and move the external hard drive over to her computer so that I can load video on to it and then onto this site.

I also found some great quality and yet very nicely priced replacement parts for my computer. So, if approved by the boss, I'll have my computer back up and running in the next month or so.

And now for something you might care about!

France is still on the table and we are waiting to hear from the head of Beth's department as to whether or not they will finance a trip over there. He said he would, before, so we'll see if he sticks to his guns and for how long we'll be gone should he decide it's feasible.

If it does work out like that, I'm guessing we'll be able to choose the time period, in which case we can hopefully be around at least until Jordan's wedding in early June. That's just a guess at this point though. In case my mother didn't get it the first two times, lemme emphasize, it's just a guess.

Again, more pics to come, depending on how quickly we can get our computers up and running!

No comments: