Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Undercover

The day was too nice not to go out for a short walk, so we got Ben into the Baby Bjorn and hiked around the block. We wanted to make sure that we kept him out of the sun, so he had on long pants and a long shirt and his new sun hat. To me, he looked like a colorful little mushroom since I could hardly see his face most of the time. The nook really helped keep him calm on the walk, he even fell asleep for most of it I think, though it was tough to tell since I couldn't see his eyes.
One thing that concerned us was just how much he bounces around in the chest carrier. I'm not sure what exactly constitutes "shaking a baby", but walking with the Baby Bjorn has got to come close. People have been using these things for a long time now though, so it must be ok. That's proper logic, right?

No comments: