Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mmmm Bop

So, I failed to acquire video or even a picture of Ben being a "bully" to older kids. Mainly because he kind of stopped shortly after, and partly because it's been a little chilly to be at the pool. Anticlimactic? Perhaps, but it's been so long that I'm sure you've probably already forgotten what I wrote last time.

I don't have any pics or vids to post because the video camera is a pain due to having to hook up, transfer videos, edit them and then upload them. I don't have any pics because the nice little camera Beth got for me a couple years back, well I took it to the beach and it got sandy and subsequently fails to focus anymore, and the one I got from my dad....well I'm out of batteries for the flash, and it doesn't work so well without the flash. I'm working on it.

If you've made it this far, then here is the reason for my post: 1 thing I wanted to write down before I forgot it later.

Lately Beth has been singing the Hansen song, "Mmmm Bop" to Ben, and he loves it. He's just got a fever last night, most likely due to teething, and everytime Beth goes to rock him to sleep he actually says now, "Mmmmm Bop" until she sings it.

We brought him into bed with us for an hour or so as he drifted in and out of sleep, and each time he woke up he said, "Mmmm, Bop". It was pretty cute.


**Edit:

Another thing I wanted to remember: Somehow, last week I think, I started tickling Ben when he said this nonsense phrase, "Agoooo!" So now, every time he wants to be tickled he'll start shouting it. It's hilarious.

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

Thanks for sharing the "Mmmmm, Bop" story...makes me want to squeeze the little guy. I miss him and love him. Glad he's feeling better.

xxx
Mom