YEAH Ben! I agree with dad - good job! I am so proud of you -I love you -Grandma PS = come and visit tomorrow (Friday), cousin Cayden will be here.
How wonderful you have this camera to record this historic event! M
LOVE the "diaper walk" and then the little plop-drop thing at the end! thanks Josh for sharing the video! Love you all Miss you---really miss Ben's smile!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YEAH Ben! I agree with dad - good job! I am so proud of you -
I love you -
Grandma
PS = come and visit tomorrow (Friday), cousin Cayden will be here.
How wonderful you have this camera to record this historic event! M
LOVE the "diaper walk" and then the little plop-drop thing at the end! thanks Josh for sharing the video! Love you all Miss you---really miss Ben's smile!
Post a Comment