Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sign Language


Beth got me a tablet for Christmas, so now I can draw on the computer. Unfortunately for you.

The drawings will, most likely, get better as I practice with the tablet, I just did this comic in 4 min because we just had this discussion more or less. We think the real reason Ben raises his arms above his head is because he's hungry, but we're not sure about it.

And if you didn't know, you can click on any picture on this blog to make it bigger, that includes the comic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your comic. I'm sure Ben would get a kick out of us all trying to figure out what he's up to. We thought he was trying to tell us that he was so-o-o-o big. But then again, maybe he's got something else on his mind. If he's truly hungry, he must be getting impatient with us saying "soooo big" instead of getting him food. Luckily, he's a very tolerant little guy, giving us big people plenty of time to figure him out.