Sunday, September 12, 2010

Before I forget...

A couple things Ben said and did.

Before we headed out grocery shopping, we were going to find a post office. Beth told Ben our plan using French and he replied,"Don't say that! I don't speak French!"

Then, as we were leaving for the restaurant, Ben put Little Dude on the couch so he could watch A Bug's Life while we were gone, and he gave him some milk to drink. Pictured above.

Finally, at the restaurant, Beth and Ben were reenacting the movie, A Bug's Life, and Beth pretended the napkin was the bird that the ants put together, the bird that caught on fire. Well, after our meal, Ben had a runny nose, so I went to wipe it with the napkin and Ben shouted, "No! Don't use the bird! It will make my nose on fire!" =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I laughed SO hard at Ben's comment regarding the napkin. What a cutie! I LOOOOOOOOOVE you Ben! (I don't speak French either except for: "Je vous aime Ben" )
Your far away Nana

Grandmo said...

If you're ever wondering if you and Beth are doing a good job at being parents, just look at how well Ben takes care of his puppies. That tells it all.