Either way, it's weird.
So we set off to find it!
We got to the Louvre around 9, when it opens. Gave Ben a snack, cause he gets hungry around 10. And headed off to find some nipple pinching.
Only to discover that the third floor is closed until 10. For no reason.
No sign, no warning, nothing. Some of the staff said it opened at 10, some said 15 or 20 past 10.
So we went to find the Venus de Milo. Which we found. I'm sure it's impressive given when it was made and with what tools and all that, but it just looked like any other statue to me. I could be under-cultured, or I could be the only one yelling, "He hasn't any clothes on!" Probably the former.
I took a lot more pictures than I'm putting up here because I wanted to be able to look back later and figure out what was going on in most of them.
Then we headed home.
Except maybe write my blog, since Beth will need the computer tonight and probably take it to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment