I'm beginning to think God is telling me not to run for some reason. It might just be the morning, but really, that's all the time I have for running.
After my first attempt (2 days of long distance), my foot was smote with incredible soreness for about a week.
My second attempt was when the foot healed, that was Tuesday morning, and I did sprints. Wednesday morning I did sprints as well. Wednesday evening I got a small cold and woke up 4 times or so, once for an hour, and couldn't breathe well. So no Thursday morning. Last night, Ben had a fever or something, so he was up 4 or 5 times, meaning I was up 4 or 5 times as well, so no running this morning.
Not sure what's up, but I'm afraid to push the issue in case God forces his hand and brakes my ankle just to keep me safe.
Ben's been fine all day, but we watched Toy Story, just in case. Not much else to report about today. Science and Industry tomorrow perhaps!
PS. We keep getting asked about the riots. There are no riots. Remember, the news is wrong. Always. They take whatever they can blow out of proportion and they...blow it out of proportion. There were riots, but they were in cities outside of Paris. There was a peaceful march of 4k people in the middle of Paris yesterday, but we didn't even notice. So far, the whole thing has been hardly noticeable, other than Beth's trip to work and back taking just a minute or so longer.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that you and Ben are not feeling well. You mentioned God keeping you safe. Are the riots near by? I was wondering if they are effecting Beth's commute or your goings on about the city.
xxx
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment