We weren't quite sure we wanted to put in the effort of traveling that far, since we knew that the ride back could be gruesome.
Nevertheless, we chanced it, and good thing we did!

We found a pay-for-entry park in the back corner that I had heard about before and had a great time! It's really sad though that in order for your kid to play, you have to pay for 2 of the more interesting parks in Paris. I guess poor kids are encouraged to live a life of hustling tourists with coin tricks rather than mingle with the other ill mannered Parisian children. And people look at me like I'm crazy for not thinking Paris is the best place in the world.
He got bored after a bit though when another kid came along and ripped the toys he was playing with out of his hands. His mom was about 5 feet away watching, but on the phone.
Beth brought a snack, so he had some applesauce and a chewy granola bar before we went into that park area, and then a glass of water after, so the ride home wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. In fact, it was just fine!
1 comment:
Yes...always keep the food level in a toddler at 10. You ate ALL the time, so I don't think you had much of a problem; but Jordan and Bridget would literally collapse when they went too long without food. And yes...I fed them, but they said that they didn't want anything and then...a bit later, the collapse thing would happen. Glad you had a great time. xxx Mom/Nana
Post a Comment